kitchen table rhymes

written in 2004 by Casie Stewart

Kitchen table where I lay to rest

Why does shit just get me stressed?

Kitchen table office space

This is where I build my case

Kitchen table once again

Here I sit and hold my hand

Kitchen table meal to eat

Going home feeling neat

Kitchen table sit and talk

Go down the street for a walk

Kitchen table is the ground

Where all my friends hang around

Kitchen table building blocks

Growing fast & never stops

Kitchen table work space

I can do this its not a race

Kitchen table I see the words

To describe the world with a different curve

Kitchen table smart and cute

Working hard to make the loot

Kitchen table feeling taller

Now my boobs got a little smaller

Kitchen table sit and write

Stay up late most the nights

Kitchen table its hot here

Tan is great! Sos the beer!

Kitchen table is where I am

And I can be all I can

Kitchen table is my work world

Always been and always will

Kitchen table little girl

Beautiful eyes to see the world

Kitchen table take it home

Make it all yours make it your own

Kitchen table think think think

Or open wine and have a drink

Kitchen table pen in hand

Giving the world the best I can

Kitchen table around with friends

Keeping track of money spent

Kitchen table matching chairs

Together, but all different pairs

Kitchen table is where I sit

To concentrate and write a bit

Kitchen Table takes me home

Where I can go and be alone

Kitchen table is so strong

Its been write here all along

Kitchen table, the test of time

I sit and then I write a rhyme

Kitchen table, where I ate

When I first knew it was my fate

Kitchen table sign from above

When I knew it was you I loved

Kitchen table count my cash

Its been tough but I saved a stash

Kitchen table yes I can

Go around the world and back again

Kitchen table look out world,

CAUSE HERE I COME!

INSTAGRAM

@casiestewart